Relief and Rehabilitation entitlements for victims of Communal/
ethnic disturbance in Kandhamal District
1. Ex-gratia to the next of kin of the deceased @ Rs. 1 lakh
2. Relief camp with food, clothing, tents, lighting etc. arrangements
for as many days as required by the victims
3. Construction assistance for fully damaged dwelling houses
Rs.50,000/- and for partially damaged dwelling houses
@ Rs. 20,000/-
4. Shops/shops-cum-residence @ Rs.15,000/- to Rs.40,000/- depending upon the
damage assessment made by the District Administration.
5. Assistance for bicycles damaged @ Rs. 2,000/-
6. Construction assistance for damage of Public Institutions like school, clinic, hostel,
hospital etc @ Rs.2 lakh.
for Sl. Nos. 2 to 6
- Same Package of entitlements is also applicable for the current phase of disturbances (August/September, 2008
Appointment of Special Administrator.
1. Ex-gratia to the next of kin of the deceased @ Rs. 2 lakh from the Chief Minister’s
Relief Fund .
3. Deployment of
4. Damage to Religious Places.