Central Co-operative Bank
The Central Cooperative Banks (CCBs) constitute the middle-tier of the tree-tier Short Term Cooperative Credit Structure with the Odisha State Cooperative Bank at the top and the PACS/LAMPCS at the bottom. There are 17 CCBs in the State functioning, mostly, at the district levels. The CCBs, being Central Societies, provide the link between the Apex (OSCB) and the Primaries (2714PACS and 218 LAMPCS).
- To cater to the credit need of farmer in their area of operation through the affiliated PACS/LAMPCS.
- To provide non-agricultural and commercial credit to members.
- To provide banking services to their customers through their branches.
- To implement Kissan Credit Card, Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme in order to ensure provision of instant finance to farmers, small traders and artisan groups for farming and income generation activities.
- Extend credit facilities to SHGs, JLGs and TFGs.